Become a speaker
Bitkom’s Quantum Summit on 26 and 27 May 2021 will be a major European event to experience the latest quantum developments and connect with decision-makers and innovation leaders from the industry, as well as politics, academia, startups, and public administration. The attendees of #quantumsummit21 can look forward to a broad and carefully curated program that combines best-practice presentations, inspiring panels and interactive workshops by leading specialists.
This Call for Speakers reaches leading experts from companies, R&D departments and research institutes. We aim to encourage a wide-range of submissions with solution-focused approaches. Our council of experts will review and evaluate all submissions with a sharp view on quality. Bitkom will make the final decision on any submission based on the expert council’s recommendations.
A strong focus of #quantumsummit21 lies on practical applications of quantum technologies. It will therefore be an important criterion in the evaluation of the submitted abstracts. For the same reason, contributions presented together with a client or partner are also preferred. Please also note that Quantum Summit is not a platform for marketing presentations.
The deadline for submissions is 8 March 2021. Abstracts may be submitted and presented in English.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- An interesting undertaking, project or use-case related to one of our key topics.
- The ability to present the key findings in 15 min (plus 5 min for Q&A).
- Adherence to the abstract submission guidelines.
- An abstract of not more than 2,000 characters.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Presentation as an expert among experts.
- Networking with like-minded professionals from other companies and organizations.
- Meet an international audience.
WHAT ARE THE TARGET GROUPS?
- Executive leaders and managers involved with or interested in quantum technologies.
- Policy-makers with a focus on Europe in general and Germany in particular.
- Industry experts and professionals in the field.
- Scientists seeking a fruitful dialogue with the industry.
- Start-ups and new businesses working with quantum technologies.
Any questions left?
Get in touch for more information. Our team will be happy to assist you.